the personal information we may collect from you when you visit our Website, respond to our emails, place orders via mail or fax, use our mobile applications, place orders through social media applications (such as our Facebook App) or otherwise contact us via telephone, text (SMS, MMS), email, fax or mail (collectively, our "Service"),
why we gather information from you, how we collect it, how we use it, and the choices you have regarding our use, access and correction of personal information you have provided.
You must be 18 years or older and the age of majority in your place of residence to use, subscribe or register as a member (or 21 years or older in the event that you place a request for transmission of an order for a product containing alcohol). The Service is a general audience site and we do not knowingly collect, maintain or disclose personal information from or about children under 13 years of age.
Why do we gather information?
What information do we gather?
We collect information through our Website, emails, mail, fax, telephone, mobile devices and applications and social media applications (such as our Facebook App) including when you: Visit our Website and use our Apps.
- Place an order,
- Participate in our forums, surveys, contests, sweepstakes, promotions, content submissions, chats, bulletin boards, discussion groups, requests for suggestions, and membership registrations.
- Engage in other activities, services, products and resources we make accessible to our customers, members or users.
Depending on how you are interact with us, we collect some or all of the following types of information:
- Your name, address, telephone number, email address, user ID and contact information,
- Billing information (credit/debit card number, expiration date, CVV code, alternate or additional billing information and billing address), gender and birth date, if you choose, or are otherwise required to, enter such information, interests, products purchased and occasion type (for example, Mother's Day), any promotion or gift card code and related information (for example, if you are claiming frequent flyer miles),
- Message and gift recipients' names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses, device information - information about your mobile device, including platform information and device location.
- Application information - application information, including which of your applications are used, how your applications are used and the duration of use of your application,
Information you provide to us may be collected by us even if an order, registration, or other process is started but not completed or otherwise cancelled. Members may also add to their Address Book the name, address and telephone number of friends or other persons to whom they may wish to send gifts or expressions. Other Members do not have the right to view and edit your Address Book entries.
How we use "Cookies" and "Action Tags".
We have relationships with third parties who may collect or receive non-personal information directly from the cookies placed by our Services on your computer to assist in analyzing our business and customers.
Our Service may also use a common web technology called "action tags" (also called single pixel gifs or web beacons) to anonymously track purchase, usage and other web activity information. Action tags may be used to provide data to third parties for tracking purposes. However, our Service does not use action tags to collect or transfer personal information. In addition, third parties may set their own cookies and tags through our Services (such as through interest-based advertising, described below). We do not control such third parties or their privacy practices. If you do not want third parties to be able to use such methods, you should modify your browser settings to limit such access.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data to analyze trends in the aggregate and administer the site.